Verdo Pini-Kay Softwood Pine Briquettes are an eco-friendly alternative to traditional logs. With a high heat output, long burn time and low ash content our pine briquettes are energy efficient, easy to stack and store, clean to handle and produce very little waste! Briquettes, also known as heat logs, can be used anywhere traditional logs are used.
If you don’t have the space to store a full pallet of briquettes then a half pallet is for you! You will receive 55 packs of 12 briquettes, that’s 660 individual heat logs for the above price, which includes VAT and free delivery to the majority of the UK*!
- Verdo Softwood Pine Briquettes contain only 100% FSC approved sawdust which is a by-product of the sawmill industry. There are no chemicals used to bind the sawdust in the compression process, so briquettes are safe to burn and the minimal amount of ash left behind is suitable for use in the garden as fertiliser.
- Each briquette is very dense and only contains 4 - 6% moisture, this allows them to burn longer and more evenly than traditional logs, a more efficient way to warm your home! Break up the briquettes into smaller pieces to help get a fire going or use them whole for over 2hrs burn time.
- 660 individual heat logs containing only 100% FSC certified pine wood
- Eco Friendly alternative to traditional logs
- More heat output than traditional logs, plus quicker to heat up!
- Long burn time – over 2hrs when used whole!
- Easy and clean to use and store
- Between 4 - 6% moisture – lower than traditional logs so easier to catch alight!
- Contains up to 0.7% ash content for minimal waste after burning – helps to keep your appliances clean!
- Store in a cool dry place for optimum burning
- Suitable for use anywhere traditional logs can be used, including fire pits, chimeneas, BBQs, open fires, wood burners, and wood burning stoves.
- Suitable for use on their own, alongside traditional logs or combined with other types of heat logs
- Consistent size and density for a reliable even fire and easy stacking for storage
- Do not expand when burning
- Made using waste sawdust from the sawmill industry
- Individually wrapped packs of 12 for ease of use
Verdo Pini-Kay Pine Softwood Briquettes contain very little moisture, of up to 6%, so are very easy to burn and will provide a reliable warm fire. While burning, our briquettes produce a beautiful initial flame then calm down into a warm glow for optimal heat output. Verdo Pini-Kay Briquettes are a safe and hassle free option for open fires, they do not expand when burning like some lower cost options on the market do, this is due to the density of the quality heat log.
Our briquettes are ideal for use in outdoor chimeneas or fire pits to provide you with the warmth and glow needed to help you enjoy your outdoor space on a cool UK evening!
*Some areas of the UK may incur a delivery surcharge.