Verdo Pini-Kay Softwood Pine Briquettes provide high heat output, a long burn time of over 2hrs, contain low levels of ash and are a clean easy to use product to warm your home. Our Pine Briquettes are energy efficient and an eco-friendly alternative to traditional logs. Each Briquette contains only 100% FSC waste pine sawdust from the sawmill industry. Briquettes, also known as heat logs, are ideal for all types of fires!
Buying a full pallet of our Softwood Pine Pini-Kay Briquettes offers you great value for money. You will receive 110 packs of 12 Softwood Pine Briquettes, that’s 1320 individual high quality heat logs for the above price which includes VAT and free delivery to the majority of the UK*!
Verdo Softwood Pine Briquettes are made using only 100% FSC approved sawdust. We don’t use chemicals to bind the sawdust in the compression process so they are safe to burn in your home, plus the small amount of ash left after burning is suitable for use in the garden as fertiliser.
Each dense briquette contains between 4 - 6% moisture, this provides a longer and more reliable burn than traditional logs, a more efficient way to keep your home warm! You can use the Briquettes broken up into smaller pieces to help get a fire going or use them whole to benefit from over 2hrs burn time.
- 1320 individual heat logs made using only 100% FSC certified pine wood
- Eco Friendly alternative to traditional logs
- Quicker to heat up and burn hotter than traditional logs!
- Long burn time – over 2hrs!
- Easy and clean to use and store
- Contains 4 - 6% moisture – lower than traditional logs so easier to burn!
- Up to 0.7% ash content for minimal waste after burning – less cleaning needed for your appliances!
- Store in a cool dry place for optimum burning
- Suitable for use anywhere traditional logs are used, including open fires, wood burners, wood burning stoves, BBQs, fire pits, and chimeneas.
- Ideal for burning on their own, alongside traditional logs or combined with other types of heat logs
- Consistent size and density for a reliable even fire and easy storage
- Do not expand when burning
- Made using waste sawdust from the sawmill industry
- Individually wrapped packs of 12 for ease of use
Verdo Pini-Kay Pine Softwood Briquettes contain a very low moisture content of up to 6%, this makes them easy to light and will provide an even reliable fire. Our briquettes produce a beautiful flame when fire lit then fade to a warm glow for optimal heat output. Verdo Pini-Kay Briquettes are safe for open fires, due to the density of our Briquette they do not expand when burning, unlike some lower cost options on the market.
Use our briquettes in fire pits or chimeneas to provide you with the warmth and glow needed to enjoy your outdoor space on a cool UK evening!
*Some areas of the UK may incur a delivery surcharge.