Verdo Pini-Kay Hardwood Oak Briquettes offer high heat output, long burn time, low ash content, eco-friendly, more energy efficient than traditional logs, convenient to stack and store, easy to handle... Do you need any other reasons to try our briquettes?
Order before 11:30am to get free next working day delivery!
Our sample packs of Oak Briquettes are ideal if you just want to try a small pack before committing to purchasing larger quantities. Each briquette is made using only 100% FSC approved sawdust which is a by-product of the sawmill industry. Our Pini-Kay Briquettes are produced using compression to densely combine sawdust, no chemicals are added in the process, so the small amount of ash left behind is totally safe for use in your garden as fertiliser.
Each pack contains 12 individual briquettes, these can be broken up to help get a fire going or used whole for longer burning time, approximately 2hrs. Briquettes are often referred to as heat logs, whatever you prefer to call them ours are a clean and convenient way to keep your home warm. We are sure you won’t be disappointed so inside each sample pack is a £10 off voucher for use against a full pallet of briquettes.
- 12 individual high quality 100% FSC wood briquettes
- Eco Friendly alternative to traditional logs
- Considerable heat output – more than traditional logs and quicker to heat up!
- Approximately 2hr burn time
- Easy and clean to use
- Less than 7% moisture – lower than traditional logs!
- Low ash content for minimal waste left behind after burning – up to 0.7% so appliances are easy to clean!
- Store in a cool dry place for optimum burning
- Ideal for use anywhere you would usually use traditional logs, including chimeneas, fire pits, BBQs, open fires, wood burners and wood burning stoves
- Suitable for use on their own, alongside logs or combined with other types of briquette
- Consistent size and density for a reliable even fire
- Made using waste sawdust from the sawmill industry
Verdo Pini-Kay Oak Briquettes are easy to light and maintain a warm fire due to the minimal moisture content of up to 7%. They produce a beautiful initial flame and then calm down to a warm glowing fire. Our briquettes do not expand when burning unlike some lower cost options, this makes them safe for open fires.