Verdo Pini-Kay Hardwood Oak Briquettes have a long burn time, provide high heat output, contain low ash content, are more energy efficient than traditional logs, convenient to stack and store due to consistent size and shape, plus they are easy and clean to handle... Briquettes, also known as heat logs, are a great eco-friendly alternative to traditional wood logs!
If you have limited storage space or don’t use a fire often enough to justify storing a full pallet then our triple packs of Pini-Kay Oak Briquettes are ideal. You will receive 3 packs of 12 briquettes, 36 individual heat logs in total. Order before 11:30am to get free next working day delivery!
Each hardwood oak briquette contains only 100% FSC approved sawdust which is a by-product of the sawmill industry. Our Pini-Kay heat logs are compressed without the use of chemicals, so the small amount of ash left after burning is suitable for use in the garden as fertiliser.
Due to the density and low moisture content, briquettes are better for maintaining a hot and even fire than traditional logs, a more efficient way to keep your home warm! Use the briquettes whole for approximately 2hrs burn time or break them up to help get a fire going.
- 36 individual heat logs made using 100% FSC certified wood
- Eco Friendly alternative to traditional logs
- More heat output than traditional logs, plus quicker to heat up!
- Approximately 2hr burn time
- Easy and clean to use and store
- Less than 7% moisture – lower than traditional logs!
- Up to 0.7% ash content for minimal waste after burning - easy to clean your appliances!
- Store in a cool dry place for optimum burning
- Perfect for use anywhere you can use traditional logs, including BBQs, fire pits, chimeneas, wood burners, open fires, and wood burning stoves
- Suitable for burning on their own, alongside traditional logs or combined with other types of briquette
- Consistent size and density for a reliable even fire
- Made using waste sawdust from the sawmill industry
Verdo Pini-Kay Oak Briquettes catch fire easily due to the minimal moisture content of 5-7%. With a beautiful initial flame our briquettes will then calm down to a warm glowing fire for optimal heat output. Due to the dense nature of our briquettes they are safe for open fires, they do not expand when burning like some lower cost options do, so you can sit back and relax while enjoying a cosy evening in.
If you enjoy an outdoor fire in a chimenea or fire pit then our briquettes will also provide you with the much needed warmth and glow on a cool UK evening!