Verdo Pini-Kay Hardwood Oak Briquettes are an eco-friendly alternative to traditional logs. With a long burn time, high heat output and low ash content our oak briquettes are energy efficient, easy to stack and store, clean to handle and produce very little waste! Briquettes are also known as heat logs and are perfect for all types of fires where traditional logs can be used.
No space to store a full pallet? No problem, order a half pallet now and receive 48 packs of 12 briquettes, that’s 576 individual heat logs. The price shown includes VAT and free delivery to the majority of the UK*!
Verdo Hardwood Oak Briquettes are made using only 100% FSC approved sawdust which is a by-product of the sawmill industry. We don’t use any chemicals to bind the sawdust in the compression process, so the minimal amount of ash left behind after burning is suitable for use in the garden as fertiliser.
Each briquette is very dense and contains less than 7% moisture, this allows them to burn longer and more evenly than traditional logs, a more efficient way to keep your home warm! Break up the briquettes to help get a fire going or use them whole for approximately 2hrs burn time.
- 576 individual heat logs made using only 100% FSC certified oak wood
- Eco Friendly alternative to traditional logs
- More heat output than traditional logs, plus quicker to heat up!
- Long burn time – approximately 2hrs!
- Easy and clean to use and store
- Between 5 - 7% moisture – lower than traditional logs so easier to catch alight!
- Up to 0.7% ash content for minimal waste after burning – less waste in your appliances!
- Store in a cool dry place for optimum burning
- Use anywhere you would use traditional logs, including fire pits, BBQs, chimeneas, wood burners, wood burning stoves and open fires.
- Suitable for burning on their own, alongside traditional logs or combined with other types of briquette
- Consistent size and density for a reliable even fire and easy stacking for storage
- Made using waste sawdust from the sawmill industry
- Individually wrapped packs of 12 for ease of use
Our Hardwood Briquettes contain minimal moisture content of up to 7% so are easy to burn and will provide an even fire. When burning, our briquettes produce a beautiful initial flame then calm down into a warm glow for optimal heat output. Verdo Pini-Kay Briquettes are safe for open fires, they do not expand when burning like some lower cost options due to the density of the briquette.
Our briquettes are perfect for use in chimeneas or fire pits to provide you with warmth and glow to enjoy on a cool UK evening!
*Some areas of the UK may incur a delivery surcharge. For more information please click here