Verdo Pini-Kay Hardwood Oak Briquettes provide high heat output, a long burn time of approximately 2hrs, contain low levels of ash and are a cleaner easier to use product to warm your home than traditional logs. Our oak briquettes are energy efficient and an eco-friendly alternative to traditional logs made using waste sawdust from the sawmill industry. Briquettes are also known as heat logs and are ideal for all types of fires.
Buying a full pallet of our Hardwood Oak Pini-Kay Briquettes offers you great value for money. You will receive 96 packs of 12 hardwood oak briquettes, that’s 1152 individual high quality heat logs and the price includes VAT and delivery to the majority of the UK*!
Verdo Hardwood Oak Briquettes contain only 100% FSC approved sawdust. No chemicals are used to bind the sawdust in the compression process so they are safe to burn in the home, plus the minimal amount of ash left behind after burning is suitable for use in the garden as fertiliser.
Each dense briquette contains between 5 - 7% moisture, this provides a longer and more even burn than traditional logs, a more efficient way to keep your home warm! You can break up the briquettes to help get a fire going or use them whole to benefit from approximately 2hrs burn time.
- 1152 individual heat logs made using only 100% FSC certified oak wood
- Eco Friendly alternative to traditional logs
- Quicker to heat up than traditional logs, plus higher heat output!
- Long burn time – approximately 2hrs!
- Easy and clean to use and store
- Contains 5 - 7% moisture – lower than traditional logs so easier to burn!
- Up to 0.7% ash content for minimal waste after burning – less cleaning needed for your appliances!
- Store in a cool dry place for optimum burning
- Suitable for use anywhere traditional logs can be used, including wood burners, wood burning stoves, open fires, fire pits, BBQs and chimeneas.
- Perfect for burning on their own, alongside traditional logs or combined with other types of heat logs
- Consistent size and density for a reliable even fire and easy storage
- Made using waste sawdust from the sawmill industry
- Individually wrapped packs of 12 for ease of use
Verdo Pini-Kay Oak Hardwood Briquettes contain a very low moisture content of up to 7%, this makes them easy to burn and will provide an even fire. Initially our briquettes produce a beautiful flame then fade into a warm glow for optimal heat output. Our Briquettes are safe for open fires as they do not expand when burning, unlike some lower cost options, this is due to the density of the briquette.
Use our briquettes in chimeneas or fire pits to provide you with the warmth and glow needed to enjoy your outdoor space on a cool UK evening!
*Some areas of the UK may incur a delivery surcharge. For more information please click here.